Your exciting Himalaya experience is in safe hand
Government Register no.: 87980 / 068 / 069
27 Mar, 2023 Himalaya Thunder Treks
Nepal is known for its stunning landscapes, diverse culture, and majestic mountains. Trekking in Nepal is a popular activity for tourists, adventurers, and nature enthusiasts alike. With so many treks to choose from, it can be overwhelming to decide which one to embark on. In this comprehensive guide, we'll take a closer look at some of the best treks in Nepal.
Everest Base Camp Trek
The Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the most popular treks in Nepal. The trek takes you through the heart of the Khumbu region, offering stunning views of Mount Everest and the surrounding peaks. The trek takes around 12-14 days, and you'll need to be in good physical shape to complete it.
Annapurna Circuit Trek
The Annapurna Circuit Trek is another popular trek in Nepal, known for its diverse landscapes and breathtaking views. The trek takes around 18-21 days to complete and offers a unique cultural experience as you pass through traditional Nepalese villages.
Langtang Valley Trek
The Langtang Valley Trek is a less crowded trek that takes you through the Langtang region of Nepal. The trek offers stunning views of the Langtang range and the opportunity to explore traditional Tamang and Sherpa villages. The trek takes around 10-12 days to complete.
Manaslu Circuit Trek
The Manaslu Circuit Trek is a challenging trek that takes you through the remote region of Manaslu. The trek offers stunning views of Mount Manaslu and the surrounding peaks. The trek takes around 14-17 days to complete and requires a special permit.
Upper Mustang Trek
The Upper Mustang Trek is a unique trek that takes you through the desert-like landscapes of the Mustang region. The trek offers a glimpse into the ancient Tibetan culture and takes around 10-12 days to complete.
Gokyo Lakes Trek
The Gokyo Lakes Trek is a popular alternative to the Everest Base Camp Trek. The trek takes you through the stunning Gokyo Valley, where you'll see turquoise lakes and stunning glaciers. The trek takes around 12-14 days to complete.
Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
The Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek is a remote and challenging trek that takes you through the Kanchenjunga region of Nepal. The trek offers stunning views of Mount Kanchenjunga, the third-highest peak in the world. The trek takes around 21-24 days to complete.
In conclusion, Nepal offers a variety of treks for adventurers of all levels. Whether you're looking for a challenging trek or a more leisurely one, there's something for everyone. It's important to do your research, choose the trek that's right for you, and prepare accordingly. With the right planning and preparation, a trek in Nepal can be a life-changing experience.
(1) if ordering dal bhat for lunch , it is not polite to order addistional food as it will take the people longer to prepare dal bhat is also see as a meal by itself. if can be ordered with tea.
(2) women need to wear modest clothing. wear 3/4 shorts and ashirt when swimming at the pools.
.(3) Dont fiush toilet paper down the toilet as the pipes are too narrow. put the toilet paper in the bins provided or carry out with you.
(4) every guide has particular guesthouse that they frequent due to the good service and hospitality provided. respect the guide by staying at the pre - selected guesthouse.
(5) whwen trekking, dont bargain the food and accommodation prices, they are fixed. during the new season your guide may arrange a lower accommodation price on your behalf.
(6) dont expect hot water, while the sign says there is hot water it is often not the case as the hot wateris reliant on solar heating.
(7) if using porter only carry what is necessary. while they may be very strong, they also get tired and sore.
( respect your guide and their assistants. they are doing their best to assist you.