10 REASONS YOU MUST VISIT EVEREST REGION ONCE IN YOUR LIFETIME
21 Feb, 2020
Himalaya Thunder Treks
Everest is the tallest point on the earth. As the mountain the mountainous villages and the region is really beautiful. The region is conserved as a national park. The Sagarmatha National Park, Sagarmatha is the Nepali name of Mt.Everest. The 15 reasons you must visit Everest once in your lifetime are:
- It is the home to the tallest mountain on the planet Mt. Everest.
- There are some of the most beautiful villages in the world like: Lukla, Namchebazar etc.
- It is the highest national park in the world.
- It is full of different types of vegetations. In the lower forested area birch, juniper, pine, fir, bamboo and rhododendron grow. Above this zone, no vegetation is taller than shrubs.
- The region provides habitat to at least 118 species of birds including danphe, blood-pheasant, red-billed chough and yellow-billed cough.
- It is also the home to a number of rare species of animals like musk deer, wild yak, snow leopard, Himalayan black bear and red panda.
- Besides these rare animals, monkeys, hares, langurs, mountain foxes and wolves can be spotted here.
- You can enjoy a mountain flight which lets you to spot more than 30 different peaks and 4 peaks above 8000m.
- Being this beautiful the region is also listed in the world heritage site.
- You can enjoy trekking to the most beautiful places in the region.